Chronic Back Pain Relief – Can You Really Stop Chronic Back Pain Forever?
Chronic back pain is a serious and common ailment; however, a permanent chronic back pain relief is a rare commodity. According to statistics, 9 out of 10 adults suffer from pain in the back in the U.S. and out of these, 4 tend to be chronic. It is one of the most steadfast complaints given out by humanity.
Understanding Chronic Back Pain
Pain in the back is classified based on their duration:
• Acute back pain: These tend to last up to 4 weeks, at maximum.
• Sub-acute back pain: These tend to last for 4 to 12 weeks.
• Chronic back pain: These tend to last longer than 12 weeks.
Chronic pain in the back also affects a person’s emotional and mental health apart from the physical one. Depression, anxiety, stress and anger all stem out of a patient suffering from the ailment due to the feeling of being incapacitated. Furthermore, the need to interact with the chronic pain in different ways decreases the body’s natural pain-inhibiting capabilities, making the pain more vicious.
Treating Chronic Back Pain
The first step to treating chronic pain in the back is taking a holistic approach to a person’s physical health, emotional well-being and cognitive health. Although there are medicines available in the market that provide chronic back pain relief in varying degrees, the answer lies in nature.
All the medicines that are available have complex chemical compositions, and in treating chronic pain in the back also introduce side effects.
Here are a few of the natural ingredients that have succeeded in providing chronic back pain relief:
• Rhus Tox: A powerful pain inhibitor which is used in post-operative pain killers. It has been used for more than 200 years to treat continued pain, as a home remedy.
• Belladonna: Used as anesthetic for surgeries in the middle ages, the special quality of Belladonna is that it is highly specific and acts only in the affected area.
• Menthol: External application helps in improving blood flow and eliminating waste in blood, and thus increasing the rate of recovery.
• Ignatia: Used by Chinese healers in the middle ages to calm nerves and reduce pain due to emotional upset, Ignatia features as an important ingredient in providing chronic back pain relief.
Proven Results From Studies
In recent studies by the University of Connecticut, a chemical called Cetyl Myristoleate was given to patients suffering from severe pain. Amazingly, patients reported a huge improvement and all with no side effects. Such a chemical would go a long way in treating chronic pain in the back.
Studies have been underway to combine the gifts of nature and this new wonder chemical to formulate a product that would help get rid of chronic pain in the back forever.
Although many studies have yielded disheartening results, an Institute has finally succeeded in achieving the ultimate prize- a combination of all the natural herbs and Cetyl Myristoleate into a single ointment. And the best part is, it comes at an affordable price and it works. So finally, permanent chronic back pain relief is not just a possibility anymore. It can be stopped forever without side effects.