Couples Retreat to Love
Couples Retreat to Love
Event on 2017-09-14 06:00:00
Retreat to the Wilderness and Open Your Heart!
* Are you ready to take your relationship to the next level?
• Do you want to free yourself from obstructions that keep you from expressing fully in your relationship?
• Do you long for for a romantic experience that enhances your intimacy and ignites the fire of passion?
• Would you enjoy an immersion in nature and into a powerful new way of being in your relationship?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, the Couples Retreat to Love may be just what you’re looking for!
What it is: A full-service five day wilderness retreat complete with preparation support, transportation, equipment support, organic gourmet food, individual and group coaching, and powerfully transformational exercises.
Who: Couples Retreat to Love is for couples of every gender expression and/or sexual orientation. We welcome couples of every age and stage of relationship. This is a backpacking trip; the trail is accessible to most people. This trip is open to people of all levels of experience, from first-timers to experienced backpackers.
What You Will Get:
• Orientation, Trip Preparation and Support: 0
• Five-Day Wilderness Retreat: ,500. Retreat with your beloved and other couples in a beautiful wilderness setting. Experience powerful heart-opening exercises from The Love Imperatives for couples. Receive support for working through your toughest relationship challenges. Avail yourself of opportunities for day hikes, swimming, reading, star-gazing, etc.
• Transportation from Santa Cruz to the Trailhead and Back: 0
• Organic Gourmet Wilderness Fare: Thirteen Meals plus Snacks: 0
Total Value: ,180 (per couple) • Today’s Discounted Price: ,094 (if paid by June 30) • Save Over ,000!
• Pretrip Preparation: Prior to the trip, your guides will meet with you to orient you to the retreat and help you with gear and other preparations.
• Lift Off, Wednesday, September 13, 6:00–8:00 p.m.: All couples will gather at The Love House on the Westside of Santa Cruz the evening before the trip. Goals of the meeting include meeting everyone who will be on the trip, making group agreements, getting final packing support, and stowing packed backpacks to insure ease during our early morning departure on Thursday.
• Couples Retreat, Thursday, September 14–Monday, September 18: We will gather together at The Love House at 6:00 a.m. on Thursday and depart shortly thereafter. With conscious cooperation during our travel to the wilderness, we should arrive at the trailhead early in the afternoon. We will hike in to Island Lake, our base camp, a distance of about 1.8 miles, and set up camp. During our stay at Island Lake, there will be structured activities and plenty of free time to enjoy the wilderness.
• Food: Couples are responsible for taking care of their own breakfast on Thursday, September 14. All other meals and snacks through lunch on Monday, September 18 are included. All of the food will be organic, whole, plant-based, and delicious! Many options will be included. Accommodations will be made for allergies and other special dietary needs upon request.
Golden and Beth Love have 45 years combined wilderness experience. They have led numerous trips for groups as large as 30 people. The Loves delight in supporting couples to take their relationships from ordinary to extraordinary, and see the wilderness context as a powerful aide in that transformation.
at Island Lake, Tahoe National Forest
631 Coyote St
Nevada City, United States