Heartburn is a standard condition with millions of men and women affected by it especially in western countries. The easiest way to dispose of heartburn is through a natural method, so they assert. These heartburn cures are also cheap and do not need taking pharmaceuticals that can cause side effects that may be more heavy than the condition itself.
Heartburn remedies that can help you combat heartburn effectively:
1. The most important home heartburn remedy you can use if you are over weight is that you must lose weight and stop smoking if you do smoke. Both of these have been linked to heartburn and acid reflux, and are essential to your overall health.
2. Pineapples are a storehouse of enzymes and contain bromelain, an enzymes that breaks down proteins. Pineapples facilitated digestion, reduce inflammation, and supports wound healing. The fresh juice has a high level of enzymes that will help you stop your acid reflux. It is reported that using fresh pineapple provides better results.
3. Consuming approximately a quarter cup of Aloe Vera juice may help in soothing the irritation on the esophagus that leads to heartburn. However, it is not recommended that you use the juice that is taken directly from the plant but look for a gel that is specifically made for internal use. This can be found in drugstores and even from nutritionists.
4. Peppermint is a common home remedy for heartburn. Many heartburn suffers carry peppermint candies in their pocket and use these to sooth the burning sensation of heartburn. Health food stores have a number of peppermint products that provide an increase dosage of this herb. These in clued drops. Gum and tablets. Reported benefits include reduction of gas, bloating, cramps while improving digestion.
5. The best way to instantly cure heartburn or acid reflux is by using antacids or baking soda. These neutralize acid in the stomach, causing you to immediately feel better. Baking soda is readily available in any store, is inexpensive, and you probably already have it around the house.
6. Avoid heartburn triggers - there are types of foods that may cause heartburn. Food triggers may vary from person to person but the most typical triggers include greasy and greasy foods, hot spicy foods, raw onions, black pepper and garlic. Chocolates too are claimed to cause acid reflux as well as alcoholic and caffeinated drinks, citrus fruits and citrus juices.