Inner Engineering - Technologies for Wellbeing
Event on 2017-06-01 18:30:00
"As there is a science and technology to create external wellbeing, there is a whole science and technology for inner wellbeing." - Sadhguru
Inner Engineering is an opportunity to engineer an inner transformation that deepens your perception, bringing about a dimensional shift in the very way you look at your life, your work, and the world that you inhabit.
The program includes the Shambavi Mahamudra Kriya, a 21-minute yoga practice of immeasurable transformative power and antiquity that Sadhguru has brought to the modern world. Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya brings your entire system into alignment so that your body, mind, emotions and energies function in harmony. It is now practiced by millions worldwide.
- Freedom from stress and anxiety
- Improved quality of sleep
- Relief from chronic ailments (asthma, diabetes, blood pressure)
- High levels of energy throughout the day
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Enhanced focus, memory and concentration
- Greater emotional balance and mental clarity
- Deeper sense of inner peace and fulfilment
This programme will be offered by a trained teacher.
Open to all over 16 years of age.
Thursday & Friday: 6:30pm to 10pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am to 8:00pm
Free Introductory Talk:
Thursday, 6:30pm to 7:30pm
For more information:
at Parish Centre
Leicester, United Kingdom